A Beginner's Guide to the Fruit Dart Game

You can simply covert your images of various formats such as PNG, JPEG, WEBP, HEIC

Home   >  Blog   >  IPL 2023 Match 1: Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings Game Prediction, Predicted Playing 11, Top Players, Suggested Fantasy Team, Win Probability

Innovating Fashion eCommerce with AI-Styling

The highly anticipated Indian Premier League 2023 is finally here, and the first match of the season is between the formidable teams Gujarat Titans and Chennai Super Kings. Both teams have a strong lineup of players, making it difficult to predict the winner. The game will be played at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on Friday March 31st, 2023, at 7:30 PM.

In this article, we will provide a detailed Fantasy 11 team prediction for match no.1 between GT and CSK, along with the top players for this game, the latest GT vs CSK winning odds, and match predictions. With the help of Frolic 11, we can create a winning team by carefully analysing the players' performance and stats. The IPL 2023 will consist of 70 matches in total, starting on Friday, March 31st and ending on Sunday, May 21st.

GT vs CSK Head To Head Record in IPL History


GT vs CSK Head To Head Player Stats in IPL


GT vs CSK Last Meeting

In the last meeting between Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Gujarat Titans (GT) at the Wankhede Stadium on May 15th, 2022, CSK won the toss and elected to bat, making 133/5 in their innings. Ruturaj Gaikwad was their top scorer with 53 runs from 47 balls. GT replied with 134/3 in 19 overs, with Saha remaining unbeaten on 67 runs from 57 balls. Mohammad Shami was the most successful bowler for GT, taking 2/19, while Matheesha Pathirana took 2/24 for CSK. GT won the match with five balls to spare.

Gujarat Titans (GT) Predicted Playing 11

In their debut season, Gujarat Titans (GT) led by Hardik Pandya made history by winning the much-coveted IPL trophy, making a sensational start to their IPL journey. Below is the predicted playing 11 of Gujarat Titans for Match 1 of IPL 2023:

  1. Shubman Gill
  2. Wriddhiman Saha
  3. K.S. Bharat
  4. Rahul Tewatia
  5. Kane Williamson
  6. Hardik Pandya
  7. Rashid Khan
  8. David Miller
  9. Mohammad Shami
  10. Alzarri Joseph
  11. Shivam Mavi

Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Predicted Playing 11

Chennai Super Kings (CSK), one of the most successful teams in the Indian Premier League (IPL), reached the finals of 9 seasons out of 11. Below is the predicted playing 11 of Chennai Super Kings for Match 1 of IPL 2023:

  1. Ruturaj Gaikwad
  2. Ben Stokes
  3. Devon Conway
  4. Ambati Rayudu
  5. Moeen Ali
  6. Shivam Dube
  7. MS Dhoni 
  8. Ravindra Jadeja
  9. Mukesh Choudhary
  10. Deepak Chahar
  11. Ajinkya Rahane

Gujarat Titans (GT) Top Players

Essential Gems – Hardik Pandya, Kane Williamson

Batting – Abhinav Manohar, David Miller

Middle Order – Shubman Gill, Sai Sudharsan

Opening Blowers – Jayant Yadav, Odean Smith

Spinners – Yash Dayal

Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Top Players

Essential Gems – MS Dhoni, Devon Conway 

Batting – Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ajinkya Rahane

Middle Order – Ambati Rayudu, Sheikh Rasheed

Opening Blowers – Prashant Solanki, Simarjeet Singh

Spinners – Maheesh Theekshana.

GT vs CSK Fantasy 11 Team Prediction

Based on the team analysis and key players, here is a fantasy team suggestion by Frolic11:

  1. Ruturaj Gaikwad (CSK)
  2. Mohammed Shami (GT)
  3. Deepak Chahar (CSK)
  4. Shubman Gill (GT)
  5. David Miller (GT)
  6. Hardik Pandya (C) (GT)
  7. Ravindra Jadeja (CSK)
  8. Ambati Rayudu (CSK)
  9. M S Dhoni (CSK)
  10. Mitchell Santner (CSK)
  11. Rashid Khan (GT)

This team offers a strong balance of top-order batters, middle-order batsmen, all-rounders, and bowlers from both sides. It includes powerful batsmen like Shubman Gill, Ambati Rayudu, and David Miller and all-rounders such as Hardik Pandya and Ravindra Jadeja. The bowling department is well-stocked with Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, and Deepak Chahar, supplemented by Mitchell Santner's spin bowling.

IPL 2023 GT vs CSK Free Live Streaming:

The 16th season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) will follow its usual format, with each team playing their home games at the designated venues all-over India. On March 29th, 2022, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) released the Invitation to Tender for IPL Media Rights for 2023-2027, resulting in a total of INR 48,390 crores (digital+TV). This amount will be spread over 410 matches, earning approximately INR 118 crore per match. 

Star Sports secured Indian sub-continent television broadcasting rights for INR 23,575 crore (Rs 57.5 crore/game), while Viacom18 bagged digital rights. Before this, the IPL broadcasting rights for the 2017-22 cycle were awarded to Star India Network for INR 16,347.50 crores. This is the first time BCCI has sold the IPL television and digital broadcasting rights separately.

Viacom18, a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, has sought the digital rights to stream the IPL 2023 live online. Jio Cinema App will provide free viewing of the matches, with no requirement to subscribe to Voot Select. The broadcast will be offered in 11 regional languages to make it accessible to a broader audience. In addition, BCCI has authorised the use of 4K streaming for the IPL 2023. This will result in a far superior visual experience for viewers, as 4K video has four times the resolution of 1080p.

Earn Rewards with Frolic11

Frolic11 is a fantasy sports platform that allows users to create custom fantasy teams of real-life players from different leagues and tournaments. Users can use their cricket knowledge and skill to select players for their teams and compete against other users to win real money rewards. Players can also use Frolic 11 to participate in various leagues and tournaments, such as the Indian Premier League (IPL).

Frolic 11 also offers various promotions and discounts to reward users for their loyalty and participation. Through the Frolic11 platform, players can earn rewards like real money, cashback, points, and other goodies. Frolic is currently running FPL fantasy league for IPL tournament with exciting rewards, create your dream team now and earn big!


In conclusion, Gujarat Titans and Chennai Super Kings have formidable rosters for the upcoming IPL 2023 matches. The defending champions Gujarat Titans boast an impressive lineup of batting, bowling, and all-rounders. At the same time, the four time winners Chennai Super Kings possesses a powerful batting lineup with some solid all-rounders, spinners.


Cricket experts at Frolic11 predict that there are 54% chances of Gujarat Titans winning the match and 46% chances for Chennai Super Kings. Both the teams are strong and the match is going to be a close competition and the winning percentage will constantly vary.

On Star sports channels and the Jio Cinema app.

Create your fantasy team on Frolic11 and win exciting rewards daily.

  1. Ruturaj Gaikwad (CSK)
  2. Mohammed Shami (GT)
  3. Deepak Chahar (CSK)
  4. Shubman Gill (GT)
  5. David Miller (GT)
  6. Hardik Pandya (C) (GT)
  7. Ravindra Jadeja (CSK)
  8. Ambati Rayudu (CSK)
  9. MS Dhoni (CSK)
  10. Mitchell Santner (CSK)
  11. Rashid Khan (GT)

Hardik Pandya is the captain of Gujarat Titans for IPL 2023.

MS Dhoni  is the captain of Chennai Super Kings for IPL 2023.

Play Free Games Online

Related Article