A Beginner's Guide to the Fruit Dart Game

You can simply covert your images of various formats such as PNG, JPEG, WEBP, HEIC

Home   >  Blog   >  IPL 2023 Match 37: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Prediction, Playing 11, Top Players, Fantasy Team and Weather and Pitch Report

Home
Blog
arrow
Innovating Fashion eCommerce with AI-Styling

The 37th match of IPL 2023 between Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings is expected to be a highly competitive game, given that both teams are strong contenders in the league. The coin toss is scheduled for 7:00 PM, 30 minutes before the match begins, and both teams have talented players. This match will be crucial for the playoffs fate of both teams, as they are equally determined to emerge victorious. It is anticipated to be an intense and challenging battle between two formidable teams.

Match Details

  • Match: Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings, 37th Match of IPL
  • Day: Thursday
  • Date: 27th April 2023 
  • Time: 07:30 PM IST
  • Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur

RR vs CSK Head-to-Head

In the history of the Indian Premier League, the Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings have played against each other 27 times. Rajasthan Royals emerged victorious in 12 matches, while Chennai Super Kings won 15.

{{RRvsCSKApri="/components"}}

RR vs CSK Last Meeting

In Match No. 68 of the TATA Indian Premier League 2022, Rajasthan Royals defeated Chennai Super Kings by five wickets on May 20, securing a top-two finish on the points table and a spot in the playoffs. RR chased down a target of 151 runs, with Yashasvi Jaiswal providing a good start while Jos Buttler got out early. Jaiswal and RR captain Sanju Samson built a partnership of 51 runs for the second wicket, but Samson was dismissed in the 9th over by Mitchell Santner's stunning return catch. RR's R Ashwin played a crucial knock of 23-ball 40* to take RR to victory with two balls remaining.

Earlier, CSK started strong but lost wickets at regular intervals, finishing their innings at 150/6, with Moeen Ali scoring a quick fifty off just 19 balls. Despite a strong start from Jaiswal, RR lost a few quick wickets, including that of captain Samson, but Ashwin's brilliant knock, along with some crucial contributions from other batsmen, helped RR win the match. The match also saw a change in playing eleven, with Shimron Hetmyer and Ambati Rayudu being brought in by RR and CSK, respectively.

Rajasthan Royals Predicted Playing 11

Sanju Samson, the captain of the Rajasthan Royals, led his team to a runner-up finish in the IPL last year. With such success, the team is aiming to replicate those results for the upcoming season. 

Here are the probable Playing 11 of Rajasthan Royals:

1. Yashasvi Jaiswal

2. Jos Buttler

3. Sanju Samson (C & WK)

4. Dhruv Jurel

5. Devdutt Padikkal

6. Ravichandran Ashwin

7. Shimron Hetmyer

8. Trent Boult

9. Jason Holder

10. Sandeep Sharma

11. Yuzvendra Chahal

Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing 11

The Chennai Super Kings, captained by MS Dhoni, is getting ready for another thrilling season of the Indian Premier League.

Here are the probable Playing 11 of  Chennai Super Kings:

1. Ruturaj Gaikwad

2. Devon Conway

3. Ajinkya Rahane

4. Shivam Dube

5. Moeen Ali

6. MS Dhoni (C & WK)

7. Ravindra Jadeja

8. Maheesh Theekshana

9. Matheesha Pathirana

10. Tushar Deshpande

11. Akash Singh

Rajasthan Royals Top Players

Here are the stats of the top 5 players of RR:

{{RRtopplayersapri="/components"}}

Chennai Super Kings Top Players

Here are the stats of the top 5 players of CSK:

{{CSktopplayerapri="/components"}}

IPL 2023 Match 26 RR vs CSK Fantasy Team

1. Jos Buttler 

2. Ruturaj Gaikwad

3. Devdutt Padikkal

4. Devon Conway (c)

5. Ajinkya Rahane 

6. Ravindra Jadeja

7. Ravichandran Ashwin

8. Jason Holder 

9. Akash Singh

10. Trent Boult

11. Yuzvendra Chahal (vc)

Captain: Devon Conway 

Devon Conway has played in 14 IPL games, batting in 14 innings, scoring 566 runs with a top score of 87 and 7 half-centuries. His strike rate in the IPL is 144.3, and his average is 40.42. In the ongoing IPL 2023 season, Conway has scored 314 runs in 7 innings, with his highest score being 83. He has hit five half-centuries with a strike rate of 143.38 and an average of 52.33. He has hit a total of 45 boundaries, including 33 fours and 12 sixes, and is currently in second place for the Orange Cap race. Frolic 11 experts believe he might be the best captain choice for the match.

Vice Captain: Trent Boult

He has taken 99 wickets in 83 innings with a strike rate of 19.28 and an average of 26.51. Boult has bowled 1909 balls in the IPL, including 10 maiden overs. He has taken 2 wickets on 21 occasions and 3 wickets seven times. In the current IPL 2023 season, Trent Boult has played in six matches and has taken 9 wickets, with his best performance being 3/29. This season, his bowling average stands at 21.22, and his economy rate is 7.96. He is currently in 13th  place in the race for the Purple Cap in the IPL 2023. For these reasons experts at Frolic 11 believe that Trent Boult might be the best vice captain choice for the match.

Top Picks – Batsmen for IPL 2023 Match 37

1. Jos Buttler: In the 2022 IPL season, the wicketkeeper-batter scored 863 runs, helping Rajasthan Royals reach the final. He has been consistent in previous seasons, scoring 328 runs in IPL 2020 and 311 runs in IPL 2019. He scored 548 runs in IPL 2018 and 254 runs in 7 matches in IPL 2021, including a century that turned his team's fortunes around. He is performing in his usual form this season as well.

2. Ruturaj Gaikwad: In 43 IPL games, Ruturaj Gaikwad has accumulated 1477 runs while batting in 43 innings. His highest score in the IPL is 101, and he has scored one century and 12 half-centuries in the IPL. R Gaikwad's strike rate in the IPL is 133.1, and his average is 34.34 for the 1109 balls he has faced. Over the course of his IPL career, Ruturaj Gaikwad has hit a total of 187 boundaries, consisting of 127 fours and 60 sixes.

3. Devdutt Padikkal: Devdutt Padikkal has participated in 52 Indian Premier League matches and accumulated 1425 runs in 52 innings. His highest score in IPL is 101, and he has scored one century and eight half-centuries in IPL, while also achieving 30+ and 20+ runs on 12 occasions each. D Padikkal's strike rate is 123.9, with an average of 27.40 after facing 1150 IPL balls. He has hit a total of 193 boundaries in the IPL, including 154 fours and 39 sixes.

4. Devon Conway: Devon Conway participated in 14 Indian Premier League matches and managed to score 566 runs in 14 innings. His highest score in IPL is 87, and he has not yet registered any century, but has made 7 half-centuries. D Conway's IPL strike rate is 144.3, and he has an average of 40.42 after facing 392 IPL balls. He has hit a total of 79 boundaries in the IPL, which includes 55 fours and 24 sixes.

5. Ajinkya Rahane: In the Indian Premier League, Ajinkya Rahane has featured in 100 matches and amassed a total of 2810 runs in 93 innings. His highest score in IPL is 105, and he has registered 2 centuries and 17 half-centuries, as well as reaching 30+ runs on 20 occasions. A Rahane's IPL strike rate is 122.6, with an average of 28.10 after facing 2291 balls. He has hit a total of 355 boundaries in the IPL, which includes 302 fours and 53 sixes.

Top Picks – All Rounders for IPL 2023 Match 37

6. Ravindra Jadeja: Ravindra Jadeja is a veteran of 214 Indian Premier League matches, scoring 2523 runs in 164 innings with a highest score of 62. Although he has not scored a century in the IPL, he has two half-centuries and has scored 30+ runs on 18 occasions and 20+ runs on 34 occasions. Jadeja's IPL strike rate is 127.2, and he has hit 178 fours and 94 sixes, making for a total of 272 boundaries.


He has also taken 141 wickets in 186 innings, with a strike rate of 23.53 and an average of 29.93, with 2 wickets on 21 occasions, 3 wickets on 14 occasions, 5 wickets on 1 occasion, 8 wickets on 0 occasions, and 10 wickets on 0 occasions.

7. Ravichandran Ashwin: RR has a top-class spinner in R. Ashwin, which makes him a valuable asset to the team. Along with Yuzvendra Chahal, they form a potent spin duo that can be difficult for opposing batters to handle. Ashwin is an accomplished player with an impressive track record, especially in Test cricket, where he has broken multiple records.


He is the second-highest wicket-taker in Tests for India and recently became the fastest Indian bowler to reach 450 Test wickets. In the 2022 IPL season, he played a vital role in RR's performance, scoring 191 runs and taking 12 wickets, which helped the team reach the final. He is a hard-working and strategic player with many tricks up his sleeve, making him a player to watch out for.

7. Jason Holder : He has played in 44 IPL matches, scoring 248 runs in 26 innings with a highest score of 47. He has not yet scored a century or half-century, but has reached 30+ runs once and 20+ runs twice. Holder's IPL strike rate is 122.7 with an average of 5.63 after facing 202 balls. He has hit 30 boundaries including 13 fours and 17 sixes. Holder has also taken 53 wickets in 44 IPL innings, with a strike rate of 17.92 and an average of 25.60, taking 2 or 3 wickets on several occasions.

Top Picks – Bowler for IPL 2023 Match 37

9. Akash Singh: Akash Singh has participated in two Indian Premier League innings, taking two wickets with a strike rate of 24.00 and an average of 39.50. He has bowled a total of 48 balls in the IPL, without bowling any maiden overs. He has taken two wickets on one occasion, three wickets on zero occasions, five wickets on zero occasions, eight wickets on zero occasions, and ten wickets on zero occasions.

10. Trent Boult:  Trent Boult has taken 101 wickets in 84 Indian Premier League innings, with a strike rate of 19.13 and an average of 26.39. He has bowled a total of 1933 balls in the IPL, including 10 maiden overs. Boult has taken two wickets on 22 occasions, and three wickets on 7 occasions.

11. Yuzvendra Chahal:  Yuzvendra Chahal has taken 169 wickets in his 131 innings of IPL matches, with a strike rate of 17.04 and an average of 21.58. He has delivered a total of 2880 balls, including 4 Maiden overs. Chahal has taken 2 wickets 32 times, 3 wickets 16 times, and 5 wickets 1 time in his IPL career.

RR vs CSK Game Prediction

In the ongoing IPL 2023 season, Rajasthan Royals have participated in seven matches, winning four and losing three games. They currently hold the second position in the points table with eight points with the net run rate of 0.844. On the other hand, Chennai Super Kings have played seven matches, out of which they have won five and lost two. With ten points, they occupy the first position in the points table with a current net run rate of 0.662. As we see head-on-head stats between RR and CSK, we can say that CSK has the upper hand to win this game. Chennai Super Kings have a 51% chance of winning the game and Rajasthan Royals have a 49% chance of winning the game as per cricket experts at Frolic11.

Best Batter of the Match

Ruturaj Gaikwad: In 43 IPL games, Ruturaj Gaikwad has scored 1477 runs with 1 century and 12 half-centuries. His strike rate is 133.1 and average is 34.34 for the 1109 balls he faced, hitting 187 boundaries. In IPL 2023, he scored 270 runs in 7 innings with a highest of 92, 5 half-centuries, a strike rate of 147.54, and average of 45. He hit 31 boundaries including 14 fours and 17 sixes, and currently ranks fifth for the Orange Cap race. Experts at Frolic 11 consider him as the potential best batter of the match.

Best Bowler of the Match

Yuzvendra Chahal: He has taken 169 wickets in 131 innings during his IPL career with a strike rate of 17.04 and an average of 21.58. In IPL 2023, he has played seven matches and taken 12 wickets with a best performance of 4/17. Chahal's bowling average for this season is 18.83, and his economy rate is 8.07. He is currently in 3rd place in the race for the Purple Cap in IPL 2023. Experts at Frolic 11 believe that he might be the best bowler of the match.

Match 37: RR vs CSK Weather and Pitch Report

Pitch Report

The pitch at this stadium is typically hard and flat, providing good bounce to the ball. It is generally advantageous for the batsmen since the hard surface allows the ball to come onto the bat nicely.  Additionally, the boundaries at Sawai Mansingh Stadium are relatively small compared to other grounds, which facilitates more boundary hits for the batsmen. Although the pitch tends to favour the batsmen, there is something in it for the bowlers too. During afternoon matches, the ball can get some seam and swing movement early on. Moreover, the pitch is well-known for being spinner-friendly, particularly during the latter stages of the game.

  • Initial Ball Movement (1st Inning): Less chance
  • Initial Spin Movement(1st Inning): Sight chance of Turn on Pitch
  • Middle Over: Slow down of pitch
  • 2nd Inning Pitch Behaviour: Advantage for spinner
  • Due factor: Less chance of Due
  • Pitch Nature: Dry Pitch

Weather Report

As per the weather forecast for April 27th, 2023, Jaipur is likely to experience hot weather with a temperature of 34 degrees Celsius, 8 km/h wind speed, and 19% humidity. 

The hot weather has resulted in a consistent pitch that favours the batsmen, making it easier for them to score boundaries. However, there is a chance that the ball might move in the air or off the surface during the early stages of the match, which could benefit both bowlers and batsmen. Nonetheless, the weather and pitch conditions may play a vital role in determining the outcome of the game.

Earn Rewards with Frolic 11

Frolic11 is an online platform for fantasy sports that empowers users to construct their own teams consisting of actual athletes and participate in fantasy games. By joining Frolic11, cricket enthusiasts can leverage their knowledge and skills to create a team and compete with other fans for the opportunity to win cash prizes. In addition to the Indian Premier League (IPL), Frolic11 offers several other events that players can enter. Users of Frolic11 can take advantage of numerous discounts and special offers. Overall, Frolic11 is an app where individuals can engage in fantasy games and receive rewards such as cashback, points, and real cash prizes.

Conclusion

The match between Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings is highly anticipated, as both teams aim to secure two crucial points. Rajasthan Royals have played seven matches, winning four and losing three, and currently rank second in the points table with eight points. Chennai Super Kings, on the other hand, have played seven games, winning five and losing two, and occupy the top spot in the points table with ten points. Although it's difficult to predict the final outcome of this match, our expert cricket analyst suggests that Chennai Super Kings have an edge and are likely to emerge victorious against Rajasthan Royals on Thursday, 27th April 2023.

FAQ's

Chennai Super Kings have a 51% chance of winning the game and Rajasthan Royals have 49% chance of winning the game as per cricket experts at Frolic11.

Indian Premier League 2023 will be live streamed on Jio Cinema app in India.

By creating your fantasy team on Frolic11 within the Frolic app, you can earn real money daily.

1. Jos Buttler 

2. Ruturaj Gaikwad

3. Devdutt Padikkal

4. Devon Conway (c)

5. Ajinkya Rahane 

6. Ravindra Jadeja

7. Ravichandran Ashwin

8. Jason Holder 

9. Akash Singh

10. Trent Boult

11. Yuzvendra Chahal (vc)

Rajasthan Royals have participated in seven matches, winning four and losing three games. They currently hold the second position in the points table with eight points with the net run rate of 0.844. On the other hand, Chennai Super Kings have played seven matches, out of which they have won five and lost two. With ten points, they occupy the first position in the points table with a current net run rate of 0.662.

Rajasthan Royals got a fan following of 1.16 million subscribers on Youtube and on Instagram RR got over 3.6 million followers and on Twitter RR got 5.1 millions of fan following.

Chennai Super Kings got a fan following of 2.77 subscribers on Youtube and on Instagram Chennai Super Kings got over 11.3 millions followers, and on Twitter Chennai Super Kings got 9.4 millions of fan following.

Related Article
game console
Join
Frolic
Community
Mobile mockup
Frolic Join community

Join Frolic community for endless fun, thrilling contests, & friendly competition. Let's conquer together!

StarStar greenstarstar whitestar whitestar whitestararrowarrow